Product Marketing Specialist
Yapily is here to power a new era of financial services so that everyone can receive faster, affordable and personalised products.
Yapily uses an open API, powering applications behind the scenes, to seamlessly connect and securely access financial information. We enable companies to access financial information to enrich the customer experience in Banking, Lending, Payments, Accounting and Money Management.
In April 2020, we raised $13m in Series A funding, this is an incredibly exciting time to join the business as we begin to look towards launching internationally and are building the marketing team from the ground up, with huge scope for autonomy and influence.
We are seeking a Product Marketing Specialist to join our marketing team who is responsible for positioning and driving awareness of our product. Collaborating across Product, Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing, you will have a deep understanding of the open banking landscape and the needs of our perfect customer.
You are well-versed in the latest product marketing concepts, listening to customer feedback to confidently differentiate ourselves in the market. You will be the voice for the product community, communicating innovative product features and new releases to our customers and prospective clients.
This is a unique opportunity to hugely impact and grow our brand visibility and engagement across Europe.
- Working closely with commercial and product teams to develop differentiating messaging for our buyer personas
- You will develop product assets to support sales enablement including presentations, fact sheets, ROI calculators, blogs, white papers, webinars, videos
- Working with our product and customer success team, you’ll organise and host discussions and user forums to gather feedback and establish credibility
- Undertake competitive intelligence and customer insights
- Support product-related briefings with media and analysts
- Coordinate with our designer to ensure all collateral is consistent
- You have 3-5 years of experience product marketing experience
- Must have a B2B Fintech background with good technical knowledge on APIs
- Strong written and verbal skills, being able to transform complex technical ideas and turn into insightful content
- You have a start-up mentality and a willingness to help out wherever needed
- You are creative and curious in nature - you love to test new ideas
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.