Product Process Improvement Officer - 3 Months Contract
You will be working for a small, well-established retail banking company in Sydney that is looking for a candidate for a 3-month contract to start ASAP working with a Senior Product Manager as a Business Process Improvement Officer. Looking after a suite of retail banking products you will take ownership of various projects to develop Governance & Framework protocols that will assist in a new product strategy.
You will have solid experience of business process construction & re-engineering with significant stakeholder management experience. If you have worked in retail banking so much the better but it is the business process improvement experience that is key.
- Recommend and implement product/business process improvements
- Build and maintain retail banking product Governance & Framework
- Build & maintain product policies & procedures
- Implement product & pricing guidelines and develop reporting
- Monitor market and competitive trends and impact on product range
- Undertake product and customer research to support a new product strategy
- Review and recommend management of product terms and conditions
- Support Product Manager’s risk management activities
- Support day-to-day management of various retail banking products
- Support communication activities of the product function
- Ad hoc project work
To be successful in this role, you will need the following essential criteria:
- A Graduate with a Bachelors degree in Business or Marketing or similar
- Demonstrated ability and experience in business/product process construction & improvement is essential
- Demonstrated stakeholder management experience at all levels
- Experience in developing and recommending Policy & Governance frameworks
- First class communication skills both written & verbal
- Analytical capabilities
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Problem solver and easily adapts to changing priorities
- Take ownership and demonstrate an ability to work independently and in a team environment, showing initiative and personal accountability
- The ability to embrace organisational change including use of modern technology and an ability to analyse and problem solve in the context of change with continuous improvement
- Project Management experience would be an asset
- Retail banking experience is desirable but not essential
- Must have Business/Product Process Construction/Improvement exp.
- Must have strong stakeholder engagement exp. at all levels
- Must take ownership with the ability to work to deadlines
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.