Product Specialist - Biosurgery
Johnson & Johnson
- Market leader in advanced medical technology
- First class training and development with high performing team
- North West Sydney
- Join the largest healthcare company in the world and be part of a team promoting our market leading Ethicon Biosurgery products.
An opportunity has become available for an experienced Product Specialist to join our NSW Ethicon Biosurgery team, managing a well-established and growing territory across a number of key hospitals in Western Sydney. You will be responsible for a range of cutting edge medical products used in a variety of minimally invasive and open surgical procedures. By partnering with surgeons, nurses and procurement staff within the hospital environment, you will focus on developing long term relationships with these customers to achieve sales growth and targets.
You will work across a range of highly complex and diverse products across all surgical specialities. To maximise your territory, you will:
- develop and implement a sound strategic and tactical territory business plan;
- use internal and external data to identify current and future product opportunities;
- maintain strong market intelligence to maximize opportunities to both protect and grow the business; and effectively tailor the sales approach for each targeted surgical specialty.
We are seeking a dynamic and driven individual who is passionate about making a difference for the customers we serve and the patients we help.
As part of an extremely experienced team you will bring:
- A track record of sales success within a hospital environment, ideally in medical devices
- Demonstrated ability using your initiative to resolve problems and proactively seek a solution
- An inquisitive nature with an interest to continuously learn and grow
- The ability to develop relationships and have commercial conversations with a diverse range of customers.
- Strong verbal communication skills to influence and negotiate as necessary
- Achievement orientated with solid business acumen
- The ability to take on board and impart clinical information
- The confidence to work effectively under pressure in an operating theatre environment
- A qualification in a business or science related degree is advantageous
- Previous/current relationships with surgeons in Western Sydney will be highly regarded
You will relish working in an autonomous, dynamic and changing environment and taking an innovative approach to driving sales forward. If this sounds like you, please express your interest by applying through the links below. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application. Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.
Being part of Johnson & Johnson can change everything, including YOU
Caring for the world, one person at a time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Australia-New South Wales-Sydney-
Johnson & Johnson Medical Pty Ltd (7515)
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.