Production support engineer / data engineer
New Tone Consulting Pte Ltd
- Application maintenance and upgrades
- Monitoring and proactive support
- Automation of BAU tasks to improve efficiency
- Troubleshoot Production issues and following a ‘Follow The Sun principle’ [APAC/EMEA/NAR].
- Contribute to Data Analytics
- Bachelor degree in IT
- 5+ years of experience
- Strong working knowledge on Linux (RedHat/Ubuntu)
- Experience with Elastic Search
- Experience with Kafka (or similar experience in messaging broker software e.g. Rabbit MQ, ActiveMQ)
- Experienced Production Support engineer, Service Management skills (ITIL)
- Understanding of Directory services LDAP, AD, Kerberos...
- Platform integration skills are much appreciated - Experience in installation, configuration,
- documentation and administration of multiple pre-production and production platforms in both virtual
- and physical environments
- Exposure to: ANSIBLE, DOCKER/KUBERNETES, GIT is a plus
- Familiar with standard change, releases, patching, incident management processes using tools such as ServiceNow
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.