Production Technician - ASX Listed Tech Company - Top $$$
This is an exciting opportunity to work as a Production Technician in an International ASX Company with a lot of autonomy and constant innovation, in a start-up culture where no day is the same!
Join a well-funded team and push yourself to the limits! Have you always aimed for a position where there's a high degree of autonomy but competitive remuneration?
You think there’s no such role? There is!
A well-funded and nimble company equipped with cutting edge technology and backed up by a world-class team is currently looking for their perfect candidate.
This role is centred around assisting the company to develop its production capacity and improve production quality control and product performance. You will work with Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and many other technologies to create innovative products (in tandem with the engineers) for high profile clients such as the Government, Military, Law Enforcement and many others across the Globe.
What do you need?
- Substantial experience in related technical ‘hands on’ roles including technician, production assistant, machinery operator and alike
- Familiar working with small teams of engineers to implement iterative manufacturing techniques (constant improvement)
- Previous experience or willingness to learn production management practices to ensure deadlines are met, while quality control is maintained
- A keen eye for detail and organisational skills
- An ability to work with minimal supervision, making sound technical decisions
- Experience working with highly complex RF / low power electrical products is high favourable
- Previous work experience in Defence or security related industries is desirable
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Assembly of electronic and mechanical assemblies
- Follow detailed build manuals
- Hand soldering and wiring of electronics
- Follow QC processes including reporting of all tests
- Identify areas of risk during assembly and testing
Ideally, you are:
- You are either an electronics technician or have experience with electronic / mechanical assembly
- Have a focus on quality with attention to detail
Take the next step! Start your compelling career in an organization that brings remarkable expertise combined with deep experience, intelligence and aerospace. If you are an individual that values people and loves to collaborate, or just someone that’s damn good at what they do - you are perfect for this role!
This is a rare opening with a well-regarded small but ASX Listed international company in Sydney that’s operating in the tech space that’s one of the fastest growing companies in Australia according to the Australian Financial Review.
We are interviewing immediately so press “Apply” right now or email Michael at *******@recruitmentexpert.com.au
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.