Production Workers - Day & Afternoon Shift
Food Production - Meat Processing
About our Business: -
Summit Recruitment is a prestigious Company that supplies quality personnel to some of Australia's leading Companies in the Logistics, warehousing, manufacturing and Construction industries.
About our Client: -
With over 80 years behind them, this family owned Business is a major supplier to the retail, route and food service industries across Australia. The company’s state of the art facilities in Clayton exceed industry standards using leading technology.
Duties will include, but are not limited to : -
- Mixing and weighing ingredients
- Packing products
- Operating machines
- End-of-shift cleaning
- Carrying out quality assurance of food products
- Following OH&S and Food-Hygiene standards
To be successful for this role, you MUST: -
- Have a strong work ethic and can-do attitude
- Be able to demonstrate experience operating machinery in food manufacturing
- Be comfortable working in Cold environment
- Be committed to work in a meat environment (including the handling of pork products)
- Be fit, strong and capable of lifting 25kgs
What's in it for you: -
- Whist this is initially a Casual position, there is the potential for Permanent work for the right people
- Competitive pay rates
- Excellent team environment
If you have what we are looking for, please apply now!
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.