Program Manager UFC
Legends is a holistic agency that specializes in delivering solutions for
legendary brands. We approach each project with our 360-degree service
solution. Our Global Planning, Global Sales, Hospitality, and Merchandise
service solutions collaborate on every project to ensure success across each of
our six verticals including professional sports, collegiate, attractions,
entertainment, international, and conventions.
Our intellectual property is our people. It's our expertise that makes up
Legends. We know what it's like to be on the team, business, or athletic
department side, which drives our passion in creating solutions for our
partners. Collectively, our leadership has over 300 years of experience in
sales and sponsorship, analytics and valuation, hospitality and operations.
The Program Manager participates in and/or takes the lead on all tasks required
to oversee a merchandise program. This includes budgeting, setting templates/
product builds, assisting buyers, sourcing, maintaining inventory levels, omni-
channel selling (web, wholesale, event), managing corporate relationships, and
serving the Team in a leadership role in regards to the brand they have been
assigned. Specific to Team 290 this position will be assigned as one of the
main points of contact between UFC and Legends Global Merchandise. The Program
Manager may also be asked to participate in some aspects of supporting a
secondary brand which requires less intensity.
* Create master event spreadsheet for UFC live events (PPV=Pay per view &
FN= Fight Night) and collaborate with buyer on spreadsheet for build
schedule. Completed spreadsheets will be distributed to leadership team
* Collaborate with Program VP and buying team on product development,
assortment planning, and inventory management of the UFC brand.
* Collaborate with Program VP, buying team, and merchandisers on layouts,
plan-o-grams, and templates for each live event.
* Collaborate with Program VP and Marketing Dept on product content for on-
line and PPV/FN marketing campaigns.
* Collaborate with Program VP and Wholesale Team to capitalize on existing
business/products and discover new opportunities for growth.
* Arrange and facilitate meetings with the UFC Event Team and any other LGM
internal functions regarding UFC Events. Keep an open line of
communication with all operations functions.
* Attend select events to ensure that customer service and merchandising
standards are being met and to stay familiar with end customer.
* Participate in the UFC event and on-line budget/forecasting meetings.
Also assemble and present quarterly finance and product recaps.
* Collaborate with Program VP to lead and manage the UFC buying team and
all related internal departments to maximize sales and meet/exceed fiscal
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) or equivalent from four-year College and five years
related retail experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
* This position requires that the person be highly organized, self-
motivated individual who can work independently.
* Must have strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability
to communicate information and ideas so others will understand.
* Must be able to manage multiple tasks and priorities and easily adapt to
* Strong computer skills are a must. Use of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word
and comfortable use of Internet is necessary.
* Must have excellent data entry skills with strong attention to detail and
* Ability to understand and follow work processes.
* Ability to handle complaints, settle disputes, and resolve grievances and
* The ability to develop constructive and cooperative working relationships
with others and maintaining them over time.
* Must have strong negotiating skills and understand how important managing
and increasing margins are to the bottom line.
* Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling
products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics,
product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
Position requires spending long hours sitting using computers, entering data
which requires attention to detail and high levels of accuracy.
Must frequently lift and/or move merchandise bins & set up merchandise
Must assist in physical inventories.
Position is located in a busy office area and is faced with constant
Occasionally works in a distribution center environment which is not climate
controlled and will be exposed to dust, odors, and noise.
Occasionally works at event locations that are outdoors with exposure to the
climate, dust, odors, and noise.
Legends is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age,
Show moreShow less
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.