Program Support Specialist 1 JP
Job Location(s) US-WA-Vancouver
Job ID 2020-10565
LCAT SCA-Administrative Assistant
Work Status Full-Time Regular
Are you looking for a new and exciting career opportunity?
Join our award-winning organization and work with some of the most talented minds within our Enterprise Technology and Innovation teams. As a Salient CRGT employee, you get to be part of a best performing team supporting our nation's most critical missions.
Why Salient CRGT?
We're passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation. We provide the tools and resources to help you be successful, and our culture fosters an environment in which idea sharing and collaboration is essential. Are you ready to make a difference?
The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing data and document maintenance, procurement file maintenance, and process development and maintenance assistance as well as facilitate the day-to-day operations and full lifecycle of Supplemental Labor Information Management (SLIM) system operations and functions. The position will provide Supplemental Labor program support to internal organizational clients as well as support the SLMO Manager, Strategy/Policy Analyst, co-located Contracting Officer, Operations Team Lead and Contracting Officer's Representatives (CORs) in executing and administering procurement and program actions, directly impacting the realization of program goals. The SLMO Program Support Specialist will actively participate through facilitating coordinating special projects to support process improvement initiatives or facilitate unique procurement actions in the Supplemental Labor Management Office. In addition, this position will provide administrative support to the SLMO office.
* Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Business Operations or a related field is preferred.
* With an applicable Associate's Degree, 4 years of experience is required.
* With an applicable Bachelor's Degree, 2 years of experience is required.
* Without an applicable degree, 6 years of experience is required.
* Experience must be consistent with the specific requirements of program/project coordination/control and progressively more technical in nature.
* PLEASE NOTE: Staffing and/or Recruiting experience is not required for this position.
* Intermediate to Advanced skills in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word; MS Office Suite 2010 proficiency required.
* 2 years of mid/high-level, process-driven customer service experience or experience in operational support positions. Examples: Bank or Credit Union Teller, Customer Service Assistant - Municipal or County government, Admissions Assistant - College Admissions office.
* Candidate must be capable of applying a diversified knowledge of principles and practices in assigned technical areas.
* Writing and oral communication skills, listening skills, and analytical reasoning.
* Vendor Management System (VMS) software familiarity and VMS operational experience (buyer side preferred).
* Financial analysis or accounting experience.
* Familiarity with SharePoint, Visio and MS Project.
Salient CRGT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other factor prohibited by applicable anti-discrimination laws.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.