Programme Executive, Higher Education 4
Singapore Institute of Management PL
To assist the Programme Manager in the administration and co-ordination of qualification-based programmes to contribute to the growth and financial viability of the department.
- To assist the programme manager in administrative and operational functions leading to the success implementation of the qualification based programmes
- To review and improve the work processes constantly and to be cost conscious.
- To coordinate matters pertaining to marketing, lecturer deployment and student matters.
- To work closely with stakeholders on programme related issues.
- To compile and generate reports and statistics as and when required.
- To participate in all institute-wide activities as assigned.
- To perform other functions as necessary and assigned.
- Diploma or ‘A’ level with 3 to 5 years of relevant working experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication & presentation skills
- Enjoy working with people
- Self-motivated, resourceful and result-oriented
- Team player
- Able to multi-task, work cross functionally
- Attention to details
- Proficient in using IT tools for work effectiveness,
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.