Project & Change Request Architect
Page Personnel SG
- Bachelor or higher degree in Telecommunications, Computer Science or IT with 10+ years of technical experience in Telecommunications.
- 7 + years of Telco architecture and design management experience, with specific experience and expertise in corporate and core services.
- Must have a strong commercial background understanding the cost components involved application support and development
- Commercial awareness and the knowledge of factors affecting business and technology in a rapidly evolving market
- Strong interpersonal skills with a positive outlook and a flexible approach when confronting different challenges
- Quality oriented with a commitment to continuous improvement
- Demonstrable background in the design, architecture tracking of architecture key performance indicators / principles
- Superior presentation skills and an ability to convey ideas at all levels to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Telco Knowledge knowing at least 3 of the following domains: Sales, Customer and Self Help Portals, CRM, Fulfilment, Billing
- Good understanding of relationship between Enterprise and Domain level architecture knowing what is needed at domain functionality to support Enterprise Business need
- Influencing, persuasion, negotiation and conflict resolution
- Collaborative style with ability to organize and facilitate cross functional teams
- Creativity, open-mind and passion for identifying process improvement opportunities.
- Strong ability to collaborate with Business / Vendors as well as BSS team members
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.