Project Coordinator (Scrum)
Provides project management support to leaders and team members. Assists with and supports team planning, execution, monitoring progress, and delivering end results. Collaborates across teams to ensure alignment. Assesses situations, gathers appropriate information and input, and makes recommendations to leaders. Ensure quality customer service and professional representation of the team and the department. Scrum team experience is preferred, espeically with Azure Devops or Jira.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at IU Health. IU Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Qualifications For The Project Coordinator (Scrum) Role
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent years of experience required.
- Clinical license and/or other certifications may be required per unit/department specialty according to patient care policies.
- 0-3 years of experience is required.
- Experience with matrix organization and complex work environment a plus.
- Experience exhibiting professional judgment and diplomacy in handling unexpected problems and frequent interruptions is required.
- Requires basic proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.