[Project] Executive / Senior Executive
Accounting, Audit, Finance
We prepare school-leavers and working adults for a future of dynamic change, with relevant knowledge, lifelong skills, character, and a thirst for continuous improvement.
- Handle co-funded projects, which includes quarterly and half-yearly claims
- Submission to funding agencies and annual audit certification
- Preparation of monthly and bi-monthly grant claim submissions to MOE
- Provide financial advisory to project team and liaison with MOE and other public agencies
- Handle Student Union daily and monthly tasks, as well as financial year-end activities
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Qualification in Accounting or related accounting qualifications
- At least 3 years of work experience
- Highly effective in written and verbal communication
- Proficiency in MS Office (including Excel, Word and Outlook) and able to operate Oracle Financial System
- Knowledge of MS Access or database will be advantageous
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail and good data entry skills
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and able to meet deadlines
- Able to work independently and a team player
The successful candidate will be hired on a project basis (18-month /1.5 years contract).
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.