Project Management Executive
- Collaborating and coordinating with other functional teams spanning across business development, operations, and product, for timeline planning and execution, to ensure the success of partner projects.
- Maintaining updated knowledge of company products and services.
- Resolving and understanding partners' needs and preventing additional issues.
- Communicating clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Working with the Business Development team to onboard and integrate new partners.
- Calculating and analyzing project ROI.
- Forecasting and tracking account metrics, i.e. deliverables, expenses and revenue.
- 1 - 2 years of solid hands-on experience in account management preferably in startup, fitness or lifestyle industry, with a strong performance record.
- Resourceful and creative in coming up with ideas that complement different channels to reach, engage and grow the 42Race community.
- Skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing and executing simultaneous projects and activities.
- Highly detail-oriented to ensure the quality of all marketing material and communications, manage the budget.
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally.
- A self-starter and motivated individual.
42Race is the fastest growing fitness social platform in Southeast Asia. We remove the physical barriers between sports enthusiasts to create a close-knit community through technology and innovations. Our platform showcases and celebrates your growth. 42Race has received media coverage from the Strait Times, Channel 8 News, Vulcan Post, Tech in Asia, etc. 42Race app can be downloaded for free on App Store and Google Play. 42Race is invested by Quest Ventures and SPH Ventures.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.