Project Management Officer (PMO Analyst)
You'll be working in the Project Management Office Organization for WMPC IT DEV with a team in Singapore.
We provide Program and Project management service to support for strategic programs and projects. You will support the strategic change initiative for APAC.
- a university degree
- strong business knowledge of the Banking Industry and/or Financial Services
- significant experience of embedding a delivery unit in a complex organization
- strong understanding of IT delivery programs, ideally in Risk and Finance
- excellent organizational, problem solving, leadership, written and verbal communication skills
- worked with tools like SAP, JIRA, CA PPM, Confluence / Sharepoint
- proven ability to communicate with all levels of management in a clear, concise manner
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.