Project Manager 2 (IT Projects) JP
Job Location(s) US-WA-Vancouver
Job ID 2020-10447
LCAT Project Manager 2
Work Status Full-Time Regular
Are you looking for a new and exciting career opportunity?
Join our award-winning organization and work with some of the most talented minds within our Enterprise Technology and Innovation teams. As a Salient CRGT employee, you get to be part of a best performing team supporting our nation's most critical missions.
Why Salient CRGT?
We're passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation. We provide the tools and resources to help you be successful, and our culture fosters an environment in which idea sharing and collaboration is essential. Are you ready to make a difference?
The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing Transmission technology support services including work planning & delivery; procurement and vendor management; and process management reporting to the Internal Operations Manager. Procurement and vendor management support services include IT/OT acquisition, COR support, contract tracking and measurement, vendor performance tracking, and vendor quality assurance, Additional support services include Demand and Capacity management, business relationship management, business systems analysis, requirements management, portfolio governance, TT project lifecycle delivery, project management support and project performance reporting. Members of this team are collaborative, self-directed and motivated and dedicated to BPA's mission.
* A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Technology, Engineering or a related technical discipline is
* Level 2: 5 - 9 years of experience in Computer/Information Technology or related field; typically responsible for medium-sized projects (more than $500K lifecycle cost to $2M lifecycle cost). Note: in lieu of degree, or degree not in applicable field, additional 4 years' experience [9-13 years total] may be substituted at requesting manager's discretion. (NOTE: 'Typically' as it refers to project size is determined by an average of the workers assigned projects and also includes the complexity, visibility and sensitivity of the projects within the past year and is not based on a single project funding amount. All documentation should clearly identify the worker as a Project Manager 'contracted' to BPA and include the name of the worker's employer.)
* Experience should include project management of IT network infrastructure related projects and applications integrations projects using industry standard methods and tools for managing schedules, dependencies, resources, funding and developing technical specifications and project plans for medium-sized projects (more than $500k to $2M lifecycle cost).
* 5+ years of direct project management experience is required
* Advanced skills with MS Project to include fundamental operation, function, and workflow of MS Project with regard to timelines, dependencies, project expectations, milestones, and resources.
* Ability to manage IT Network Infrastructure projects and/or Applications Integrations projects in accordance with industry project management principles.
* Knowledge of IT Network Infrastructure planning, functional and technical specifications, and system life-cycle management.
Experience delivering projects with security and/or compliance requirements.
Salient CRGT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other factor prohibited by applicable anti-discrimination laws.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.