Project Manager (BESS)
Opus Recruitment Solutions
$160,000 – $165,000 + Super
JD Ross Energy and a Leading Renewable Energy Organisation have joined to support the development of their team and have opened an opportunity for a Project Manager with Energy Storage Experience to join their team in Sydney
With an impressive portfolio around the world, they look to continue on building upon this success in Australia in the expertise of developing and supporting the entire life cycle of renewable systems across continents on a large scale basis and are out to develop their BESS capabilities.
- Manage technical consultants for any technical aspects of the project for the benefit of the project, including managing expected outcomes.
- Distinguish frequent battery technologies and industry practices to provide guidance to the organization on the application of technology.
- Counsel Engineering and Development Departments of controls to put into place with EPC to remove or alleviate construction, testing and commissioning risks
- Form and maintain the engineering, design criteria and applicable standards and specifications for BESS projects.
- Assist in the development, review and technical oversight of all engineering and design of energy storage projects.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of professional experience, with grid connected BESS experience
- Superb technical knowledge of various types of Battery Energy Storage Systems
- Good experience of HV/MV Systems
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.