Project Manager Customer Integration Data Management
Project Manager- Customer Integration & Data Management
This position is the primary interface between the ABC implementation team and the customer. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, serving as the primary customer contact for all implementation activities, designing and coordinating all activities associated with implementing and integrating automated high volume systems, developing and maintaining project schedules, coordinating and scheduling all resources required for the project implementation, and identifying issues impacting the project schedule and ensuring resolution. The Project Manager will be responsible for managing multiple simultaneous implementations.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for overall project design, planning and accountability.
- Manages project communication with ABC personnel and customer personnel. - Responsible for implementation requirement definition, assignation and scheduling that will include customer personnel, ABC personnel, and Third Party Vendors.
- Acts as the liaison for project transition from Sales to Implementation. Acts as the liaison for project transition from Implementation to Field Service.
- Responsible for working with customers, sales, marketing, and product managers to ensure customer requirements are recognized and detailed for development purposes by the use of functional requirements documentation.
- Manages, tracks, and escalates key milestones and deliverables to ensure customer expectations are being met through use of project plan and playbook. - Identifies risks to the onboarding timeline and takes appropriate action to escalate or resolve with minimal impact on customer go-live.
- Understands the different customer account structures and legal documentation required to establish new accounts.
- Ensures all necessary account documentation is received and validated in a timely manner.
- Present and explain documentation and requirements to customer.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
Requires broad training in fields such as industrial engineering mechanical engineering electrical engineering computer sciences or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a four year bachelor's degree program or equivalent combination of experience and education; normally requires one (1) to four (4) years of project management experience implementing/integrating complex projects involving material handling systems and integrated software systems; pharmacy automation experience a plus.' '
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good relationship building skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Good mathematical skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to think strategically and act tactfully
- Ability to work with cross functional teams
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent assignments
- Demonstrated negotiating skills
- Demonstrated strong mechanical and electrical aptitude
- Knowledge of MS applications: Word Excel PowerPoint MS Project; good AutoCad skills
Organization: Customer Support
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.