Project Manager Financial Support Office
Project Manager - Financial Support Office
Federal Reserve Bank of Boston
Yes, 5 % of the Time
Tier II CC@Hire/No CC@Rescreen
This Project Manager position reports into the Federal Reserve System's National Finance organization, the Financial Support Office (FSO) and manages one or more FSO projects, reporting to the AVP Programs and Support. Traditional project management experience is required.
- Manage one or more complex IT or Operational projects in compliance with management standards under limited guidance of a Program Manager.
- Coordinate requirements analysis, design, and quality assurance activities for assigned projects.
- Provide input to policies, standards, procedures, and training needs related to project management and quality assurance of technology related projects.
- Work in a consulting role on other technical projects and, on occasion, other areas of the FSO.
- Perform other project management related duties as assigned.
- Perform technical administration in areas of system access, content management, reporting
- Proficiency with project management tools, approaches and techniques
You will operate in a matrixed supervisory environment.
Knowledge and experience normally acquired through, or equivalent to, a Bachelor's degree in information technology and 3 or more years of project management experience.
- Strong knowledge of SharePoint administration, Tableau development and project management tool is highly desirable
- Strong understanding of the financial services industry and emerging technology landscape is a plus
- Strong organizational, planning and self-management skills
- Strong relationship building skills and customer focus
- Self-starter with excellent written and verbal communications skills and the ability to prepare and deliver executive presentations.
- Ability to work remotely and independently. Some travel may be required.
Our total rewards program offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
- Comprehensive healthcare options (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- 401K match, and a fully funded pension plan
- Paid vacation and holidays; flexible work environment, healthy workflow
- Generously subsidized public transportation
- Annual tuition reimbursement
- Professional development programs, training and conferences
The Federal Reserve Bank is committed to a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace and to provide equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, disability, or military service.
All employees assigned to this position will be subject to FBI fingerprint/ criminal background and Patriot Act/ Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) watch list checks at least once every five years. All candidates must undergo an enhanced background check and comply with all applicable information handling rules.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work required of this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or skills associated with this position or the personnel so classified. While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of this position, management reserves the right to revise this or any job description at its discretion at any time.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.