Project Manager, Maternity Cover
As our Project Manager, you will be pivotal in the development of our project management / commercial team at Zinc Network as we evolve and structure company processes to ensure the effective operation of the business.
You will be expected to work across multi-format projects of various sizes from a wide variety of clients. You will be responsible for developing and managing comprehensive project plans and ensuring that the team responsible deliver against their agreed tasks and milestones across the lifecycle of the project. You will also manage all aspects of the funding of the project: reporting internally to the client, cost management and processing invoices and expenses.
You will be closely involved in developing the workflow of projects from new business stage through to completion, ensuring that processes are followed, that each department has clarity on their responsibilities and has satisfied these to a high standard.
These processes will also include ensuring the secure operation of projects by supporting effective risk and travel management. You will familiarise yourself with the company’s risk management framework and coordinate regular updates to project risk registers by the relevant project team members. Project management will be led by risk-based decision making and you will lead by example.
Your planning, organisational and leadership skills will be paramount, and you will have the opportunity to take ownership for various project management aspects of this agency to develop, take initiative and drive innovation to create efficiency.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Understand the life cycle of a campaign and coordinate all departments output to ensure effective delivery
- Coordinate internal and external staffing and resources, in particular for content creation and its online or offline promotion
- Identify and advise on interdependencies between the project work streams
- Plan the allocation of resources and prioritise resources according to need
- Help roll out new company wide policy frameworks
- Familiarise yourself with the risk management framework and apply this to current and new projects
- Implementing the travel management policy and procedure and managing the relationship with our travel management company
- Line managing junior members of the Project Management team
- Must have full service agency experience
- Paprika - creative agency management tool
- Excellent spoken and written English as well as very strong communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Strong skill level with project planning software and Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- At least 2 years of professional work experience in Project Management within an agency environment. Able to demonstrate the ability to develop project plans, activities and outputs. And as part of the Project Management team, manage the risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies on each project.
- You will have experience delivering projects on time, on budget and to the very highest standards across the whole project lifecycle.
- Previous international relations/development experience would be an asset.
- You will be interested in and have a good understanding of politics and current affairs.
- You will have strong stakeholder management skills and be at ease managing upwards and downwards.
- You’ll be a fantastic team player and work effectively in diverse groups at various levels of the organisation.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.