Property Accountant Affordable Housing
This company is an affordable housing real estate property management firm with
headquarters in Boston They oversee a wide portfolio of 60 plus properties in
Boston from development and operational stages to management phase. They are
seeking a Property Accountant to join the team.
$70-75k (Depending on experience)
The Property Accountant will be responsible for day to day accounting tasks
such as, assisting with tenant billing, accounts receivable and accounts
payable, processing requests and financial reporting.
* Prepare and review operating revenue and expenses
* Monthly, quarterly and annual reporting for 18 LIHTC & Project Based
Section 8 properties
* Oversee and track budgets
* Complete data entry assigned to specific properties
* Liaise with A/R and A/P on tenant and retail billing
* Coordinate and track tenant invoicing, security deposits and utility
* Track revenue analysis and discrepancies
* 4-7 years of Accounting experience preferred
* Experience within Section 8 a plus
* Previous experience working directly with A/R and A/P teams
* Reporting experience and strong analytic skills required
* Excel proficiency
* Leadership ability with strong written and verbal communication skills
* Finance/Accounting Degree from a 4 year Bachelor s program
* Comprehensive benefits package available
The post Property Accountant Affordable Housing appeared first on Atrium.
Show moreShow less
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.