Property Management Team Leader - South Sydney
This is a team that is set on building a reputation based on honesty & passion for what they do, all whilst having fun!!
With a beautiful office fit-out, this is an agent who has the majority market share in their key suburbs across Southern Sydney.
Due to expansion & growth (new offices are opening soon) they are seeking a Senior Property Manager to head up a tight-knit small PM Department, this is a role for someone that wants the opportunity to step into a Team Leader position and make the division their own.
In this role you will be looking after a well – maintained portfolio of properties all local to the southern suburbs of Sydney e.g. Mascot, Tempe, Wolli Creek, Waterloo, Earlwood.
Monday to Friday you will be the head of a ‘POD’ of 290 Properties with a Property Officer & an Administrator to assist.
- Liaising with Landlords
- Handling Repairs and Maintenance
- Rental Increases & Renewals
- No ingoings or routines (this is completed by the property officer)
- Manage New Business Enquiries (excellent commissions on offer 6 were signed up last month)
- No Admin
- Improve Systems & Procedures within the company
- Set KPI's for the Team
- Prepare claims for bonds & attend CTTT hearings
This is your chance to be part of a franchise group who is ever-evolving, not often do you have a chance to grow with a business. Team Leader experience is not essential. Mandarin language skills are highly regarded but not essential.
We are seeking an experienced and motivated Senior Property Manager looking for a new and exciting challenge. You must have a current Certificate of Registration (License is preferred), own car & driver’s license. You will ideally live locally Southern Sydney or St George and possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Parking Spot Provided
- KPI's on offer PLUS access to all new business
- Leadership position
- Support of 2 x assistants
- Access to all new business leads
- Low staff turnover and relaxed office environment
- Excellent perks – Christmas Parties, Lunches, Team bonding days
For a confidential discussion
0423 725 *** or *******@goughrecruitment.com.au
- MONDAY TO FRIDAY
- Support & Training Provided
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.