Psychologist - Discipline Specialist/Team Leader
At LiveBig, our values shape our ethos and shared drive to deliver responsive, high-quality professional services we can all be proud of. And looking after our people – as well as our customers – is a core group value.
We are building teams of expert, engaged and empowered allied health professionals (therapists) so we can become the number 1 provider of choice in Australia. If you’re committed to best practice through clinical excellence, being innovative and continuously learning and developing, join us.
About our Perks
- Supportive multi-disciplinary team
- Reduced administration
- Latest technology (Phone and laptop) and web-connectivity / cloud platform for work flexibility
- Annual external professional development allowance/ monthly internal training
- Recreation leave
- Flexible working arrangements and a focus on work/life balance
- Access to an external employee assistance program
- Paid volunteer leave and ADF reservist leave
- Annual flu shots
- Access to Novated leases
We are looking for a Team Leader in a permanent full time capacity. We want to see you focus on delivering life-changing services-so leave the admin to us.
The Team Leader will be responsible for QA checks in progress reports, professional development and training for Consultants and Contractors, development of company quality frameworks, communicating changes to practice standards as well as managing their own caseload.
- Tertiary qualifications in Psychology
- Registration with AHPRA
- Experience in facilitating and enabling meaningful outcomes for people with disability and their families
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to engage people from all backgrounds
- Demonstrated commitment to person-centred approaches and best practice NDIS and private therapy services
- A current Australian driver’s licence, WWCC, satisfactory police check to meet the requirements of the role
For more information please call Lumi on 0447 302 ***
LiveBig is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity
- Central admin team provided - we want you to be client focused
- Provision and coordination of supervision and professional support
- World Square offices - close to all transport
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.