Pursuits Coordinator, Core Business Services, Markets & Business Development
Ernst & Young
The Covid-19 pandemic is creating seismic challenges around the world. Our purpose, to build a better working world, has never been more important. Life at EY has been transformed dramatically but our strong culture of flexible and remote working has helped EY people navigate new ways of working and remain connected with each other and our clients.
A better working world truly starts with the people at EY who are building it every day. Now more than ever we need talented people from diverse backgrounds to help our clients navigate the complexities of this Transformative Age: people with the passion, curiosity and drive to make things better.
We are looking for a Pursuits Coordinator within the Core Business Services team in our Melbourne office. You could also be located in Brisbane or Sydney for this role.
As Pursuits Coordinator you will work on a range of projects including large-scale, complex pursuits. You will be responsible for coordinating responses, ensuring information is clearly and concisely conveyed to engage the audience and help them retain the message.
Your key responsibilities
- Act as a primary contact and distribution manager for a central email box for client enquiries and tender requests/submissions
- Focus on project managing the pursuit process and contributing to successful outcomes for the Federal Government sector
- Manage client deliverables, covering all industry groups and service lines
- Produce and deliver high-quality proposals which meet the client's expectations and adhere to EY best practice and branding guidelines
- Transfers skills, knowledge and processes to service line / engagement teams
- Provide analysis and process improvement ideas
Skills and attributes for success
- Degree qualified in Professional Writing, Marketing, Communications, Commerce or related discipline
- 1-3+ years' experience in a sales or marketing environment which must include bid management / coordination experience
- Very strong writing skills with the ability to write interesting, persuasive, clear and accurate messages, along with well-developed creative skills
- Ability to work under pressure, maintain control, show determination and persistence
- Ability to use initiative, problem solve and to make appropriate recommendations
- Strong project management skills and ability to prioritise, set and meet deadlines on concurrent projects and communicate expectations to key stakeholders
Ideally, you'll also have
- Experience working in professional services
- Personal presence and the ability to influence without authority
- A strong sense of urgency and flexibility
- Understanding of the design and production process, print and video
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your performance. In addition, our comprehensive Total Rewards package can be tailored to your individual needs, to give you the freedom to manage your role in a way that's right for you. This includes;
- a variety of flexible working and leave arrangements
- personalised career development including coaching and support to help you build your career and access to formal learning so you can develop the skills you'll need to thrive in the future
- a range of tools and benefits to guide and support your health and wellbeing throughout your entire EY career
At EY, we hold a collective commitment to foster an environment where all differences are valued and respected, practices are equitable and everyone experiences a sense of belonging. Through our inclusive leadership behaviours, a variety of internal networks, flexible working and mentoring programs, you will have the support and flexibility to build an exceptional career.
EY is committed to making reasonable adjustments to provide a positive, barrier-free recruitment process for people with disability. If you require any adjustments to the recruitment process in order to equitably participate, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application via ***************@au.ey.com or phone +61 3 8650 7788 .
We understand the importance of social distancing at this time so our recruitment and onboarding process will be managed virtually so we can continue to prioritise the safety and wellbeing of EY people, clients, guests and the broader public.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third party provider.
© 2020 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.