Python Developer- Leading Global Hedge Fund
My client is a top-tier global hedge fund, active across Equities, Fixed Income/Commodities, FX and Stat Arb. They're looking to add strong Python Developers to their Fixed Income and Commodities Technology team which is responsible for providing real-time risk and P&L for Fixed Income, Commodities, Credit and FX products.
- Contribute to development and enhancements of their distributed pricing platform.
- Ensure the team provides uninterrupted, firm-wide risk and P&L.
- Help build a new analytics library and integrate it into the existing system.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related subject.
- 5 - 10 years' commercial Python experience in finance (preferably within Fixed Income).
- Knowledge of C++ is highly desirable.
- Kubernetes/AWS/Docker experience is a plus.
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please don't hesitate to get in touch:
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.