Quality Assessors, Financial Advice Review Project
Bluefin Resources is collaborating with a leading global consultancy firm who is seeking to hire a number of Case Assessors and Quality Assessors/Checkers to join this large programme of work within the financial services industry.
In order to be successful in these roles, you will need to demonstrate a thorough understanding of Financial Services Industry regulation and concepts, such as products and distribution channels. You will also possess excellent written communication, organisational and time management skills and have a strong understanding of professional ethics.
Role 1. Quality Assessor Level Responsibilities
- Provide coaching, technical assistance and advice to both junior and experienced case assessor team members who are assessing & reviewing Financial Advice provided to clients.
- Identify and communicate any technical issues, or scope for business improvements, to the Team Lead.
- Conduct Quality Assurance reviews of junior and experienced team members' case assessments where required.
- Provide assistance to Team leads in performing ad-hoc reporting to management as required.
- Successfully manage stakeholder relationships both internally and externally.
Role 2. Case Assessor Level Responsibilities
- Take ownership of customer files and the review the advice contained within
- To review advice provided in line with process guidance
- To contact customers to obtain information relevant to review the advice and situation, ensuring excellence in customer service
- To make recommendations for the outcome of advice assessment in line with process and guidance, ensuring quality standards are maintained
- Achieve or exceed performance targets in relation to quality and productivity for cases assessed
- Hold current RG146 along with DFP/ADFP with requirement to maintain updated CPD points across the FY
- Prior experience in an Advice Compliance, Advice Quality Assurance or Peer to Peer Reviews/Pre&Post Advice Review needed to be considered for the QA level
- Qualified Financial Advisor/Planner experience with strong QA record for the Case Assessor Level
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to work within deadlines to achieve targets
- Proven time management skills
- Strong stakeholder management and relationship skills
We are running assessments now for this intake with a further larger intake around Oct/Nov time so apply now for immediate consideration. Please note, you will be required to complete a general advice test as well as another assessment.
Reference Number: BBBH40574_159617668769809
Contact Details: Paula Price
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.