Quality Assurance Technologist Job posting in #Charlotte #ITjobs
Imagine.working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
This position is responsible for Operational Quality analytics and project management support. This position will work closely with Operational Quality, R & D, Plants and Operations. This role is designed to strengthen our performance through detailed analysis of operational and quality metrics, business case development, and process improvement.
- Continuous improvement optimization including: enhanced process improvements to lab analytics
- Data management: development, execution and supervision of plans, policies, programs and practices that control, protect, deliver and enhance the value of data and information assets
- Lead, support and evaluate new technology projects including Quality Capital equipment projects
- Deliver process or systems training to new hires, provide end user support
- Develop and execute monthly peformance reporting
- Identification of roadblocks, ineffficiences, respond to day to day issues, group needs, shifting priorities
- Continuous improvement: Develop and maintain lab process program including the development of procedures, documentation of existing assets, maintenance of lab equipment and development of ongoing validation programs.
- Project Management: Lead and/or support projects within the Quality improvement project portfolio. Support new project and technology implementations, both from a technical perspective and business impact
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with cross functional business partners.
- Analyze information needs and functional requirements to meet business needs and address inefficiencies.
- Represent and influence PF business needs when working with cross functional or global business partners.
- Individual will be expected to develop best practices and improvement recommendations based on analytics and sound understanding of operational supply chain issues.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and organization skills including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Ability to multi-task, successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal, written, and communication skills
- Strong negotiation, facilitation, influence, and multi-tasking skills, liaison between business units, technology teams and support teams
- Knowledge and general business acumen to support and influence partnerships that leverage best practices and technologies
- Proven ability to apply strong analytical and problem solving skills to create value
- Past performance identifying cost savings opportunities and delivering quantifiable results is preferred
- Ability to work with little supervision; work independently with users to define concepts and under direction of project managers
- Process thinker: Creativity and ability to develop innovative/effective solutions holistically
- BS degree with Quality, Engineering, Operations , Supply Chain Management or related Business field.
- 0-3 Years experience
- 25% Travel
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.