Quantity Surveyors, Contract Admin, Estimators - (Indigenous Identified)
'Expression of Interest' (EOI) Quantity Surveyors, Contract Administrators, Estimators - Built Environment (Indigenous Identified)
Work with the Leading Carpentry & Joinery company in Sydney NSW in the Commercial, Residential, Retail, and Hospitality sectors.
QS, CA and Estimators required to work on Commercial, Residential Retail and Hospitality projects in the Sydney area with Tier 1 & 2 builders clients, the chosen candidate's will have the opportunity to build their Contract, Commerical, Construction & Estimating portfolio and develop their expertise within the construction industry.
These positions come with great growth opportunities and full training will be provided to advance knowledge and best practice experience.
Ongoing support for development and growth within the company is provided and our client welcomes applicants who have the passion and knowledge to excel in these roles.
Hard work is highly valued and rewarded, which is evident by the number of employees who have progressed through this company as it continues to expand across Sydney.
Our Client is looking for a driven and passionate individual to join their vibrant team and there is a genuine opportunity for the right professionals to make their mark.
- Excellent and supportive team
- Growth within the company
- Attractive salary and incentives
- Free company gym and personal training
- Company bar and social events
- Sponsorship opportunities for the right candidate
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent time management, commercial, contract, and estimating skills
- Experience in construction software would be advantageous
- Previous industry-relevant experience - the Key roles of QS, CA and Estimating - Built Environment
- 3+ years within a QS, CA Estimator role
If you have the skills and experience to join our clients Sydney team, Our client is committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
If you are interested in these opportunities, apply for the roles that are of interest and we will get back to you.
BrightSide Consultants encourage applications from Indigenous Australians and Non-Indigenous Australians together with people from culturally diverse backgrounds.IEPM
*These roles are specifically identified for Indigenous candidates, we would like to strongly encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
- Quantity Surveyors, Contract Administrators
- Estimators - Built Environment
- (Indigenous Identified),diverse workforce
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.