- Part Time
Dragonfly Environmental's mission is to care for and restore natural areas now and for the future. Our values are Caring, Making and Difference and Excellence. We are specialists in ecological restoration of wetlands, riparian zones and salt marshes and environmental management of a wide range of terrestrial ecosystems.
Dragonfly Environmental is seeking a Quoting Coordinator to join the organisation. As the successful candidate you will be responsible for the results of the Quotes area, ensuring all potential tenders and quotes are submitted on time and to the highest quality. You will also be responsible for finding new opportunities. You will work closely with the General Manager of the company. The role is a mix of onsite/outdoors and office time. For the right candidate there is the possibility of moving into Management.
Duties of the role will include (but are not limited to):
- Search for suitable tenders
- Establish and maintain client relationships
- Maintain site supervisor relationships
- Attend site visits & sales calls
- Prepare & submit winning quotes
- Update quotes database
- Utilise client feedback to improve future quotes.
- Complete skeleton work plans
- Maintain & update quoting templates, reports & reference materials
- Part time (30 hours per week)
- Flexible work hours (ability to work from home once established)
- Mobile phone
- Working with a passionate and fun team while making a difference to the environment
- High level of communication skills, both verbal and written.
- High attention to detail
- Exceptional time management
- Experience working in the Bush Regeneration/Ecological Restoration
- Good understanding of methodology, current techniques and terminology used in the field
- Experience in a similar role, working on quotes
- Positive proactive attitude and good work ethic
- Driver's license (and the ability to confidently drive manual)
- Competent in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.