RCM Sales Leader
Healthcare Revenue Cycle Management Sales Leader
We are looking for a highly strategic sales leader to join our team as the
Healthcare Revenue Cycle Sales Leader. The Revenue Cycle Sales Leader will lead
and manage an established team of Account Executives focused on new logo
acquisition in the provider markets selling our Revenue Cycle Management
offerings. The RCM Sales Leader will collaborate with other senior Cognizant
leaders to ensure sales and revenue goals are achieved, complete customer
negotiations and influence executive management as needed
* Develop and lead territory sales plan to ensure sales and revenue goals
* Lead, encourage, and motivate the sales team to help them achieve their
sales plans and activities.
* Ensure that the team has the knowledge, skills and developmental plans to
overachieve in their assigned quotas.
* Ensure that all sales opportunities are well qualified and support
Cognizant s business objectives, and accurately recorded and maintain
to enable accurate monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue forecasts.
* Manage and resolve customer concerns allowing the team to stay focused on
* 10+ years professional sales management experience in information
technology sales (IT Outsourcing) including digital services to new logo
prospects and existing customer bases.
* Deep background in healthcare Revenue Cycle Management services and
ability to engage directly with the customer, understanding their
strategic objectives and both short and long term business requirements.
* Demonstrated ability to hire, coach, mentor and retain extraordinary
* Successful track record of achieving sales targets and growing market
share within the healthcare provider industry.
* Ability to qualify deals based on business requirements and Cognizant
* Strong knowledge of the IT Outsourcing space and competitive landscape.
* Experience building, managing, and measuring a virtual/geographically
dispersed sales organization
* Healthcare RCM industry sales management experience
* Executive presence - expert presentation and public speaking skills
* Strong business and financial acumen to structure large-scale complex
* Expert negotiation skills
* Additional experience across the Healthcare Provider space is a plus
* Digital expertise in cloud or data analytics is a plus
* Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Computer Sciences or Healthcare, or
equivalent work experience
* Advanced degree (MBA or Masters) is a plus
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : Yes, 50 % of the Time
Job Posting : May 26 2020
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional
services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology
models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach
helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses.
Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is
consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how
Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at or follow us
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition
member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists
Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to
leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence
instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender, identity,
sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for
a job opening or submit an application, please email
with your request and contact information.
Show moreShow less
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.