This position is responsible for the timely and accurate resolution of accounts receivable for IU Health entities supported by Revenue Cycle System Services. Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, provider enrollment, charge description master and fee schedule maintenance, claim submission, third party follow up, cash posting, denial appeal and recovery, audit defense and recovery, and patient collections. Position adheres to departmental productivity and quality standards in support of operational goals.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at IU Health. IU Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Qualifications For The Analyst Revenue Cycle Services Role
- At least one year of experience in hospital or physician billing strongly preferred.
- Requires working knowledge of payer billing requirements and regulations.
- Requires a high level of interpersonal, problem solving, and analytic skills.
- Requires effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Requires the ability to work within a team and maintain collaborative relationships.
- Requires the ability to take initiative and meet objectives.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.