- Writing, testing, and delivering features to the production systems.
- Development, styling and deployment of React based web pages on a full stack NodeJS based REST & GraphQL based back-end.
- Following the neo-classical scrum agile process with 2-week sprint cycles working closely with the product teams.
- Knowledge of the NPM ecosystem Understanding of what Webpack and Babel do
- Understanding of ESLint and quality tools
- Understanding of Rest, GraphQL, ExpressJS
- Understanding of recent JS developments
- Experience with NodeJS
- Background in FinTech
- Weekly Pay
- Health benefits
- Professional growth in multi-disciplinary areas
- Exposure to new technologies
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at ***************@apexsystemsinc.com or 844-463-6178.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.