React Js Graduate InternshipNew
Reesby is an innovative technology and employment agency powered by Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. We help businesses source quality candidates possible across industries directly related to technology and engineering. We are offering an internship program seeking smart talent to join our team.
We are looking for a React Js Graduate as part of our internship program, who will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web applications. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.React Js Developer requirements are:
- Excellent understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- Good experience with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems
- Strong knowledge in popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills with an ability to perform well in a dynamic environment
- Develop new user-facing features using React.js
- Develop user-friendly web pages, using markup languages like HTML
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Develop quality mockups and prototypes
- Review, maintain and improve the company's website
- Work together with back-end developers and web designers to improve the usability
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.