Receptionist & Administration Assistant
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Answering phones
- Incoming and Outgoing mail
- Email correspondence with internal and external parties
- Scanning, filing & archiving
- Maintaining the client database such as updating client information
- Liaising with the Australian Taxation Office on behalf of clients in regards to general enquiries
- Liaising with ASIC
- Preparing letters and other documentation for clients
- Lodgements of forms and documentation through the database and portals
- Title and company searches through ASIC
- ASIC annual company reviews
- Establishing new companies, trusts and SMSF
- TFN, ABN, GST and PAYG applications
- Collating tax returns and lodgements of income tax returns through the ATO portal
- Scheduling meetings and ensuring the meeting rooms are available
- Stationary and consumable ordering
- Any other adhoc administrative tasks as required by the Accountants & Partners
- Previous experience working in an accounting firm (public practice) is essential for this role.
- A positive and hard working attitude
- Be a people person and love talking to new people
- High attention to detail
- Career driven
- Ongoing internal training provided to up skill your current skills
- Annual salary reviews
- Opportunity for career progression such as into office management or more PA/EA duties
- Social events such as team lunches
To apply for this role, please submit your resume below through the APPLY button below. Alternatively, you can call Charlie Lewington on (03) 9077 7***.
All communication will be strictly confidential.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.