Ref: 120569 - Senior Solution Designer (1-Year Direct Contract)
Realise your full potential with Asia's leading communications group. While we take pride in our 140-year heritage, our philosophy is to always look forward and evolve. Today, we are a leader in cutting-edge ICT innovation and digital advances, powered by a vast network of offices in countries and territories across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Europe and the USA. Come be a part of our dynamic organisation as we create the infocomms landscape of the future.
The Singtel Group is Asia's leading communications group providing a diverse range of services including fixed, mobile, data, internet, TV, infocomms technology (ICT) and digital solutions. The successful applicant will be joining Group IT as a Senior Solution Designer based in Singapore.
- Call Centre application development
- Lead, work with Vendor to ensure vendor delivers the requirements which are complied
- Perform Impact Assessment, manage business expectations.
- Deliver the outcome for the timeline committed with Business
The ideal candidate should have:
- 8 to 10 years of call centre platform implementation using Avaya, Cisco, Genesys, Nice, AWS etc.
- Ability to manage the on-shore or offshore development teams, able to guide, assign and manage the IVR developers
- Understand multiple business stakeholder groups, setup, organisation, process & operations.
- Excellent writing skills to translate Business Requirements to IT Functional Specifications
- Excel in driving discussions with Business, IT and Vendors
- Understand IT landscape and carryout Sanity tests.
- Experienced user in Jira/ServiceNow/HP ALM etc
- Able to sail through as an experienced E2E BA.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in IVR development Java 6 and above, Eclipse, Tomcat and other webservices
- SQL, Oracle and SQL scripts
- Able to write RCA
- Manage business and IT stakeholders
- Prepare the technical slides to be presented to management
If this description is exciting and you feel that you have the necessary skills and experience to make a difference, then please follow the link to apply. For more information on this and other opportunities please refer to our careers portal under https://groupcareers.singtel.com.
Let’s shape a better world through technology. Join us to lead the change.
Note to Recruitment Agencies
In sourcing for candidates for particular roles, the Singtel Group works only with a panel of selected recruitment agencies expressly engaged under written agreements. Even then, these agencies are only activated from time to time for specific recruitment exercises for particular roles under instructions expressly issued by a member of the Singtel Talent Acquisition team.
Except under such circumstances, no agency shall source or attempt to source any candidates for the Singtel Group. The Singtel Group will not pay nor be obliged or liable to pay any recruitment fees of any kind whatsoever to any agency where candidate CVs are submitted to the Singtel Group by such agency on an unsolicited or speculative basis.
The Singtel Group reserves all rights to directly contact any candidate to which such CVs relate without any obligation or liability whatsoever to the agency concerned (including without limitation any obligation or liability to pay any recruitment fees of any kind).
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.