Regional Digital Manager APAC
Backed by leading Silicon Valley investors, our app and website help people send money to friends and relatives in more than 145 countries. We're a high-volume business – our customers send hundreds of thousands of transfers every month – and we're growing fast.
The role will sit within WorldRemit's marketing team reporting to both the Performance Marketing Lead. You will plan, support, execute and measure all digital campaigns across paid and earned digital platforms to promote WorldRemit in Australia, New Zealand and the broader APAC region.
We are looking for an outstanding Regional Digital Manager (APAC) to join our growing APAC Marketing Team. The role will be based in the Sydney office.
The right candidate is smart, energetic and results driven. You thrive in a fast-paced, agile and entrepreneurial environment, love being hands-on and are on top of all the latest trends in digital marketing.
You will have extensive experience of managing mobile app campaigns globally but also have experience of other paid media channels including paid search, Facebook, GDN, DBM, and ATL advertising.
The right candidate will also have experience marketing financial services products to
migrant communities, having a detailed understanding of migration changes and remittance corridors.
Key aspects of the role will include (but are not limited to):
- Devise and see digital campaigns from strategy through to implementation and optimisation in multiple languages, with demonstrable results of contribution to business objectives.
- Develop, manage and optimise digital campaigns (traditional, mobile and social) within budget, while ensuring that business targets are being met and to increase KPIs across send and receive regions through innovative digital campaigns.
- Identify media opportunities in the region and develop campaigns to test their effectiveness in driving growth for the company, from building a case to reporting results back to the business.
- Ongoing management of bid optimisation, competitors & market research, keyword research/generation and creative AB testing.
- Analysing campaign performance and reporting results and opportunities back to the business and senior stakeholders in a timely manner. Identifying actionable insights from large datasets, driving clear, thoughtful, and comprehensive analyses of online campaigns across the globe and more specifically in the APAC region.
- Ensure all digital activity complies with legislation and advertising regulations in the APAC region and takes into account changes in legislation that have global impact (eg. GDPR).
- Ability to self-manage and keep track of team projects over time.
- 60-70% time on mobile search and digital marketing performance optimisation. 30-40% on supporting Regional APAC and Asia Digital activity.
- Good understanding of the role different digital marketing channels play in the mix, with the capacity to assess performance and adjust budgets across channels accordingly.
- 6+ years' experience managing PPC/SEM campaigns in a role with global coverage and demonstrable experience managing other paid online marketing channels is also required (preferably display).
- 2+ years' experience managing paid mobile search activity across Android and Apple and excellent understanding of the mobile app landscape.
- High degree of command across multiple paid advertising platforms (full DoubleClick stack, Bing, Yahoo, Facebook and Apple Search ads) and good knowledge of other marketing attribution and analytics tools like Google Analytics and Branch. Google and DoubleClick certifications would be advantageous for this role.
- Excellent technical skills around tracking, attribution and measurement of online marketing campaigns. Demonstrable experience working with machine-learning and algorithmic solutions for advertising.
- Up to date with the latest digital developments, knowing which elements would drive most value to WorldRemit.
- Good understanding of migrational, diaspora and money flow patterns across the world. Experience in the international money transfer vertical and fintech sectors is essential.
- Capacity to influence and challenge senior and key stakeholders using data.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other departments across APAC, UK and USA.
- Native or proficient knowledge of German, Spanish or French, to support the company's language expansion.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.