Regional Director - Bridge
- Reporting to the Director of EMEA, the aim is to win new business in the EMEA Corporate Sector with a sales strategy centred on generating both quick wins and seeding longer term initiatives.
- The focus will be on both Mid-Market size businesses with the main contact being HR and L&D Directors.
- The business is based on a recurring subscription model with average initial orders of between £15K and £20K and a sales cycle of 4 to 6 months.
- The Business Development Manager will work closely with the Corporate team to develop the sales plan and will then be responsible for following up new business initiatives, establishing a high level of visibility with potential clients and building a sales pipeline. There will then be a requirement to follow through the complete sales cycle including demonstrations, sales proposals and contract negotiations.
- This will be supported by the regular use and update of a CRM system.
- The role demands a high level of organisation and focus to deliver the twin objectives of sales wins and increased visibility in the corporate sector.
- The role will involve regular travel in the region, ideally with a base in the UK, London office making it easier to collaborate with your colleagues.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.