Regional Distribution Planner
The Regional Distribution Planner is responsible for fulfilling internal and external customer orders timely and to ensure all import and export are trade compliant. Reporting to the Supply & Distribution manager, this role works in an environment which requires cross functional collaboration and support with supply planning, manufacturing sites, internal customers and Global Distribution Centers.
- Execute daily PO to manufacturing sites to ensure timely stock replenishment and eventually order fulfillment
- Liaise with demand planners on inventory replenishment from factories
- Monitor and coordinate with manufacturing sites on open and overdue PO for delivery commitment
- Order fulfillment Management: ensure customer orders are delivered per request dates
- Monitors back-ordered items and expedite delivery with factories with the intent to maximize company’s revenue especially during quarter close
- Coordinate, manage and drive reductions on over, short and damage shipments (OSD) with 3PL and manufacturing sites
- Readily adapt to changing requirements or work assignments
- Minimum Diploma in Business, Logistics Management or related disciplines
- 1 to 3 years of experience in working with 3PL or Regional Distribution environment
- Experience in SAP and WMS interface preferred
- Proficient in MS office preferred
- Experience in International Trade is an added advantage
- Commitment expected during quarter ends
- Dependable and able to work independently
- Vocal with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical and meticulous with good follow up skills
- Ability and willingness to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Team player, proactive and possesses positive attitude
- Independent, resourceful and self-driven with a customer service-oriented mindset
Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT), the world's leading specialty measurement company, has pioneered chromatography, mass spectrometry and thermal analysis innovations serving the life, materials and food sciences for 60 years. With approximately 7,000 employees worldwide, Waters operates directly in 31 countries, including 15 manufacturing facilities, and with products available in more than 100 countries.
Waters Corporation's businesses include Waters, TA Instruments, VICAM, ERA, and Nonlinear Dynamics.
Waters creates business advantages for laboratory-dependent organizations by delivering ultra performance liquid chromatography (UPLC), high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC), chromatography columns and chemistry products, mass spectrometry systems, laboratory informatics solutions, and comprehensive service programs to enable significant advancement in healthcare delivery, environmental management, food safety, and water quality.
- Share this job on your Social Network!
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.