Regional Finance Officer - Dandenong
Life Without Barriers is a leading social purpose, not for profit organisation of 7,000 employees working in more than 440 communities across Australia. We support children, young people and families, people with disability, older people and people with mental illness. We work with people who are homeless and refugees and asylum seekers.
We want to employ people who reflect the diversity of our clients to ensure we can support each client's individual needs and wants. We encourage people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander background and people with disability to apply.
About the role
Full time 12 month maximum term contract based in Dandenong with the flexibility to be working remotely.
- Accurately code, process and collate accounts payable related forms and credit card reconciliations
- NDIS claiming
- Manage and reconcile rent register
- Assist with client contribution management and debtor collections
- Work closely with the Victoria Client Services teams to resolve finance enquiries
- Review transactions to ensure correct calculation, coding and processing
- Assist the finance team to ensure all financial, statutory and taxation requirements are met
- Preparation of monthly and year end accounting
- Analysis of revenue and costs for the monthly financial review
- Assist in the preparation of annual budget and forecasts
- Diploma in Accounting
- Experience in accounts receivable and/or payable
- Experience in completing reconciliations and month end
- Experience in analysis of revenue and costs for the monthly financial review
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build strong partnerships with your stakeholders
- Experience in a fast paced, highly transaction environment
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check (where relevant to the role).
How to Apply
Include your resume and covering letter in one document, click 'Apply' and follow the prompts. For any enquiries including persons with disability that require adjustments, contact ***********@lwb.org.au using the subject line: Regional Finance Officer - Dandenong enquiry via EthicalJobs.
We are dedicated to playing our part to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and bring continuity of care and support to our clients. With this in mind, if you are successful, we will discuss with you an alternative to a face to face interview.
Life Without Barriers supports the Royal Commission into violence, abuse, neglect and exploitation of people with disability. We believe people with disability need to be heard and for these experiences to influence how support services like ours are delivered. View our statement here (https://bit.ly/2GzZGWA).
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.