Regional Manager, New South Wales
National Occupational Therapy
· Join a rapidly expanding organisation
· Take ownership of this new position
· Become part of an established leadership team
National OT has over 150 employees working across VIC, NSW, QLD and SA. We provide our staff with opportunities to work in clinical streams including adult disability, paediatrics, mental health and aged care. Focusing on a supportive work environment, the business aims to provide its team members with the ability to advance both their clinical and leadership skills.
National OT is a therapist-owned and operated business, which is continuing its exciting expansion and delivery of community-based services across multiple disciplines. We aim to be the number one provider of therapy services in the country.
Our goal is to enable clients of all ages and disabilities to access home-based services that are timely, convenient and of the highest quality.
Due to both the continued growth of our business and the demand for our services, we have created an exciting new role for a Regional Manager, whose responsibility it will be to oversee, lead and manage all clinical and business operations in NSW. The role will include direct management of the NSW Team Leaders. The successful candidate will be tasked with driving the vision and managing the growth of the business in NSW, with the support of our dynamic Executive and Head Office teams.
This role is full time and flexible work conditions are offered. There will be a requirement to travel within NSW as needed to support your team, build partnerships and expand the business into new areas.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Leadership and management of a group of Team Leaders working with teams across different geographical areas within NSW
- Leading your team in achieving KPIs and budget
- Developing high-performance teams across NSW
- Regular reporting to Senior Management
- Accountability for implementing the NSW business plan
- Working with Operations to ensure that clinical services in NSW are delivered efficiently
- Driving recruitment for NSW, with the support of HR
- Driving business development and growth in key areas across NSW, with the support of our Marketing team
- Identifying the training and support needs of NSW staff, in collaboration with Team Leaders
- Maintaining a positive and supportive team culture within the NSW team
This is an exciting and diverse role and requires the following competencies:
- Experience in a similar role within an allied health billable community environment
- Knowledge of the health industry (community services and how this relates to therapists);
- Skills or formal education in leadership, business management and development, marketing and / or human resources.
- Experience in developing and leading high-performance teams
- Proven business development experience
- Flexible work opportunity to suit your lifestyle
- Large supportive Head Office team
- A team of clinical experts to support you and your team
- Fast-growing and successful business, with an established customer base
Please APPLY NOW with a letter outlining your relevant experience and a copy of your CV. For a confidential conversation about this role please call 1300 340 440 [link removed]. Visit our website to find out more: www.nationalot.com.au.
National Occupational Therapy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.