Regional Patient Care Associate
A career at Sono Bello means being part of a dynamic and high energy work environment, where each one of our team members can make a difference. We love what we do, and it shows, we are the national leader in providing cutting edge, personalized body transformations. We believe everyone deserves to have their best body today and pursue their best life now.
The Regional Patient Care Associate is hybrid role that will travel regionally for Sono Bello (up to 50% travel). The primary responsibility will be conducting face-to-face consultations and assisting our patients with understanding the Sono Bello process in electing Laser Assisted Body Contouring and Non-Invasive procedures as a solution to their needs. When not in consultations, the secondary responsibilities will include operational and administration tasks to keep the center running smoothly and ensure our patients have an exceptional experience while on premise.
To qualify for consideration, candidates will have experience in sales in a fast-paced environment; will possess confidence; emotional intelligence; high integrity; be extremely organized and dependable; and have an excellent work ethic. *Must be able to travel regionally to various Sono Bello centers up to 50% of the time.
Compensation consists of monthly salary + overtime + uncapped bonus potential in excess of $75K annually.
Key Patient Care Associate Responsibilities:
This sales role will require a highly motivated and coachable individual with the ability to overcome objections in a face-to-face consultative environment.
* Game plan daily with the Patient Care Consultant (Center Lead Salesperson) and Area Sales Director to hit targets
* Meet with new and existing patients to determine realistic goals, matching the appropriate treatment plans with our surgical and non-surgical body contouring solutions.
* Provide value and educate our patients regarding our approach, the procedure, and our processes, including all documentation and financing/payment options available.
* Manage the appropriate follow up with both the in-center clinical team and the patient to ensure a great experience leading up to and through the procedure.
* Maintain and develop a patient pipeline and regularly follow up with prospective patients who did not move forward in their initial consultation.
* Demonstrate leadership within your center location to keep the entire team informed, positive, and energized to support the best possible patient experience.
Secondary (Front Desk Coordinator):
* Assist in the daily opening and closing of the facility.
* Greet all patients, introduce them to the office, verifying appointment, and provide exceptional customer service
* Check out patients and as applicable, schedule next appointment and provide appointment card to the customer, ensuring that information is accurately recorded in the appropriate systems.
* Enter payments and log all payments received throughout the day with the proper documentation as needed.
* Print daily close out reports and review for accuracy.
* Verify all invoices are accurate; notify Manager if there are any discrepancies so they can be corrected as needed.
* Following established process, accurately complete bank deposit information, make deposits and maintain appropriate records.
* As needed work collectively with Patient Care Consultant and Practice Manager in identifying champion patients who are willing to tell their transformational/endorsing stories online (e.g. Google and City Search).
* Must be able to travel regionally to various Sono Bello centers up to 50% of the time.
* Prior sales experience or direct exposure to one-on-one consultative selling in industries such as finance, education, plastic or cosmetic surgery, hair replacement, or other professional settings.
* Is a quick study: can immediately build rapport, assess the patients needs, and create a sense of urgency to drive action.
* Must have excellent interpersonal skills that builds effective working relationships with patients, physicians, and other team members.
* Must be technology savvy, familiar with MS Office and either experienced or comfortable learning a CRM tool, scheduling, finance, etc.
* Must be a self-starter, accountable, and highly motivated to hit and exceed targets to reap financial reward (manage KPIs).
* Maintains professionalism and poise constantly, even when working under pressure.
* Must be highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize competing tasks.
* Earnings include monthly base salary + overtime + monthly bonus in excess of $75K annually
* Benefits Package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K, EAP, PTO and paid holidays
* Preset consultations (warm leads provided)
* Extensive training program
The role will report into the Area Sales Director.
At Sono Bello we believe that our team members are the keys to our success. We offer competitive pay, generous monthly bonuses, and excellent training.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.