Regional Sales Manager ERICO Rail Transit ( Remote )
We're looking for people who put their innovation work to advance our success -
and their own. Join an organization that ensures a more secure world through
connecting and protecting our customers with inventive electrical solutions.
This person will work out of a home office and support all Rail & Transit sales
* Develop and sustain a sales growth plan for the territory, which meets or
exceeds sales targets.
* Complete field marketing and technical responsibility for the ERICO Rail
product line in the specified territory.
* Influence end-user specifications to provide approval for ERICO,
emphasizing technical advantages over competitive products.
* Track all opportunities with target and assigned accounts using
Salesforce CRM tools and processes.
* Create demand for ERICO products through pro-active promotion with end-
users, design institutes/consulting companies, and other specifying
* Identify and drive growth opportunities to close while managing customer
* Partners with Marketing for the development of ERC marketing materials as
* Function as customer/project liaison with Application Engineering and
other internal ERICO resources.
* Provide training and product demonstrations on ERICO rail products.
* Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution is highly preferred.
* 5+ years' experience in technical sales highly preferred. Experience
within the rail market is highly preferred.
* An energetic highly motivated team player focused on sales growth.
* Experience demonstrating a solid record of accomplishment of meeting
sales objectives with all facets of building and executing successful
* Must have advanced strategic thinking, decision-making, and problem-
solving skills with excellent written and oral communication skills and
the ability to deliver presentations in both small and large group
* Ability to write reports, recommendations, proposals, and other documents
for business management.
* Must be able to work independently with time management and
* Proficiency in the use of computer software applications for sales
management. Computer proficiency in Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, and
Microsoft Teams is required.
* Highly motivated to make positive contributions to the team and business.
* Dedicated with personal long-term development and advancement goals
* Excellent business acumen with the ability to gain strong product and
product positioning knowledge is preferred.
* Ability to travel within the territory with up to 60% overnight
* A dynamic global reach with diverse operations around the world that that
will stretch your abilities, provide plentiful career opportunities, and
allow you to make an impact every day
* We are a $2.1 billion, high-performance electrical company with a
dedicated team of 9,000 people, across more than 80 global locations
* We have a robust portfolio of product brands dating back more than 100
years and including: nVent CADDY, ERICO, HOFFMAN, RAYCHEM, SCHROFF and
* Commitment to strengthen communities where our employees live and work
* We encourage and support the philanthropic activities of our employees
* Through our nVent in Action matching program, we provide funds to
nonprofit and educational organizations where our employees volunteer or
* Core values that shape our culture and drive us to deliver the best for
our employees and our customers. We're known for being:
* Innovative & adaptable
* Dedicated to absolute integrity
* Focused on the customer first
* Respectful and team oriented
* Optimistic and energizing
* Accountable for performance
* Benefits to support the lives of our employees
At nVent, we connect and protect our customers with inventive electrical
solutions. We are a dedicated team of 9,000 people and trusted brands such as
CADDY, ERICO, HOFFMAN, RAYCHEM, SCHROFF and TRACER. Known for innovation,
quality and reliability, our products connect and protect, consistently
delivering value to industrial, commercial, residential, energy and
infrastructure customers. While our name may be new, our products have set the
standards for quality for more than a century.
People are our most valuable asset. Inclusion and Diversity at nVent means that
we celebrate and encourage each other's authenticity because we understand that
uniqueness sparks growth.
Show moreShow less
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.