Regional Sales Manager Ottawa
Regional Sales Manager - Ottawa
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible,
usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are
passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our
customers. At Splunk, we re committed to our work, customers, having fun an
most importantly to each other s success. Learn more about Splunk careers a
how you can become a part of our journey.
We are seeking a passionate, results oriented, sales professional to drive
revenue growth with existing and net new F1000 customers.
Regional Sales Managers are individual contributors who play a vital role in
driving a significant share of revenue for Splunk.
We provide our reps with an environment in which they can make valuable
contributions from day one while also creating opportunities for learning and
growth. The work you ll do will directly impact the experience of our
Do you have passion for making your customers successful, and the ability to
articulate the value and return on investment of an enterprise solution across
multiple decision makers? This could be the role for you, are you up for the
* A constant stream of new things to learn.
* A set of deeply talented and dedicated peers, all the way from Sales
Engineering to Customer Support.
* Breadth and depth. Challenge customers in how they think about their
problems; will they will use Splunk as the single pane of glass in IT
Operations, or for full visibility into all layers of Application
Delivery, or to monitor every asset of their Security infrastructure.
* Do you want to enlighten customers, and demonstrate how Splunk can
transform their business? We have that.
* Growth and mentorship. We believe in growing our sales talent through
ownership and leadership opportunities. We also believe mentors help both
sides of the equation.
* An open, respectful and harmonious work environment.
* Balance. We don't expect people to work 12 hour days. We want you to have
a successful time outside of work too. Want to choose your hours? No
problem. We trust our colleagues to be responsible with their time, and
believe that balance helps cultivate an excellent work environment.
What We're Looking For
* You will have a measurable track record in new business development and
over achieving sales targets.
* Success selling complex enterprise software solutions
* Success adapting in fast-growing and changing environments
* Success selling during market creation phase
* Success influencing at (C-suite) executive level and addressing key
* Success orchestrating and aligning decision makers around a common
* Establish a vision and plan to guide your long-term approach to pipeline
* Consistently deliver license, support, and service revenue targets
dedication to the number and to deadlines.
* Land, adopt, expand, and deepen sales opportunities.
* Explore the full spectrum of relationships and business possibilities
across the client s entire org chart.
* Become known as a thought-leader in machine learning and predictive
* Expand relationships and orchestrate complex deals across more diverse
* Holistically embrace, access, and utilize the channel to identify and
open new, unchartered opportunities.
* Work as a team for the most efficient use and deployment of resources.
Provide timely and insightful input back to other corporate functions.
* Maintain CRM inputs, track progress.
* 5-10+ years direct and channel enterprise software selling experience to
large enterprises, is required.
* Relevant software industry experience in any of the following IT systems,
enterprise or infrastructure management, application development and
management, security, business applications and/or analytics.
* Experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or
consultative sales techniques; knowledge of MEDDIC and Challenger
methodologies is a plus.
* Proven track record of success closing six and seven figure software
licensing deals with prospects and customers in the defined territory.
* Experience in the C suite, strong executive presence and polis
and excellent communication skills.
* Fluent in English and French (a must)
* Bachelor's degree; MBA a plus
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable
legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is
applying. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where
required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and
Show moreShow less
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.