Registered Nurse - Community Mental Health
Limelight People want to speak to you!!!
Limelight Health have great locum opportunities in NSW and across Australia and are keen to speak to Registered Nurses with good working knowledge in Mental Health.
These roles are based in rural and remote communities and will see you carry a complex caseload and support the Aboriginal community. You will make a valuable contribution to an established multi-disciplinary team and work in an environment that will further strengthen your clinical skills and professional development in nursing.
You can take advantage of:
- Subsidised or free accommodation
- Carrying a diverse caseload
- Stunning scenery and numerous things to see and do
- Full AHPRA registration to practice as a Registered Nurse in Australia
- Excellent working knowledge in Mental Health services
- Great communicator
- Previous working knowledge for WA Health desired
- Good multi-disciplinary team working skills
- Proven time management and organisational skills
- Can commit to full time hours
- Available straight away or short notice period
- Previous experience of supporting the Aboriginal community or working remotely desired
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.