Registered Nurse - Emergency Room
The Gypsy Nurse
- Active RN License
- Degree from accredited nursing program
- BLS, ACLS, PALS & TNCC may be required in some positions
- Eighteen months of recent experience in an Acute Care Emergency Room setting
- Other requirements to be determined by our client facility
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1,000-
Emergency Room registered nurses (RN) provide care for patients from various types of illness or trauma requiring emergency attention and must be able to recognize and effectively treat life-threatening conditions
- Responsible for assessing, intervening and stabilizing a variety of trauma and illnesses with decisive action.
- Due to the range of medical conditions that may require urgent treatment and care, they must be knowledgeable about general as well as specific health issues.
- Properly understand triage in order to prioritize injuries based on medical need.
- Able to make quick and accurate assessments about incoming patients, including both physical and mental health conditions.
MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission certified provider of contract staffing services. Since 1983, we have placed nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare facilities nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro Experience®.
If qualified and interested, please call 954-740-8789 for immediate consideration.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. -All applicants will be considered for employment-without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: Emergency Room Nurse, RN-ER, Emergency Room, Critical Care, Emergency Department, ACLS, EKG, Travel Nurse, Contract Nurse, Agency Nurse, Travel Contract, ER-RN, RN-ED, Emergency Room Nursing, ED Nurse, ER positions, RN-ER positions, ER Contracts, Travel Nurse
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.