Registered Nurse - In-home Care
McArthur is a leading staffing provider to the Aged Care and Disability sector, partnering with high-quality in-home care providers who require our talented and passionate Registered Nurses to work with their clients.
Due to a high demand from clients, we are looking for more passionate Registered Nurses to join our team across Sydney metro and regional areas.
- Minimum 1-2years as Registered Nurse post-placement experience
- Proven experience delivering a range of services; in-home assessments, wound care, medication, clinical assessments etc,
- Ability to travel to various locations to deliver locum-style services
- Must have your own comprehensively insured vehicle
What's on offer:
- Join a progressive organisation celebrating its 50th year as a family-owned, and proudly Australian agency that operates nationally
- Fantastic hourly rate, benefits and incentives on offer
- Opportunities for development and growth, including potential transition to our clients on a permanent basis
We're interviewing immediately for these urgent roles to help our clients support their elderly community members to live an active, healthy, and most importantly an independent quality life
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.