Registered Nurse (RN) - Surgical Unit
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. We are currently seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to join our family. Come be a part of the change!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program and employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood – Kingwood, Texas
Registered Nurse (RN) - Surgical Unit
HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood is a 439-bed acute care facility that has provided quality care to the Lake Houston area for over 25 years. It is home to the area’s only comprehensive cardiac, neuroscience and women services programs. Our Women & Children’s Center provides Level II and III neonatal intensive care units, high-risk obstetrics, a breast diagnostic center, a designated pediatric unit, and the area’s only pediatric emergency department. For more information, visit our website at www.HCAhoustonhealthcare.com. HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare, part of the HCA Healthcare Gulf Coast Division. The division is a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient surgery centers, emergency centers and diagnostic imaging facilities in greater Houston, Corpus Christi and South Texas. Facilities include: 17 hospitals, nine ambulatory care centers, 13 off-campus emergency centers, and a regional transfer center.
What you will do in this role:
- The Surgical Unit registered nurse is responsible for coordinating the nursing care of assigned patients in the Unit in order to provide quality patient care to patients in applicable age specific populations.
- The RN applies knowledge of the principles of growth and development.
- Employee is responsible for knowledge and skill necessary to provide care based on physical, psychological, educational, safety and related criteria for the appropriate age populations.
- According to established facility policies and procedures, the registered nurse provides and supplies professional nursing care exercising independent judgment in utilizing the nursing process to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate.
- The RN provides leadership by working cooperatively with ancillary nursing and other patient care team personnel in maintaining standards for professional nursing practice in the clinical setting.
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune’s list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from the Talent Acquisition team. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.