The Regulatory Project and Control team is a dedicated group of internal and client facing resources that are focused on delivering against large scale change initiatives that span across business units to address Industry, Business and Client requirements across the Markets Operations organization.
A high profile role, the FX and Rates Middle Office is looking for a Contractor to take up a role in the Regulatory Project and Control team, interfacing internally to ensure that JP Morgan builds and tests appropriate technology in order to meet its multi-jurisdictional obligations (MFIDII, ESMA, CFTC, CA, SFTR+).
Key responsibilities: -
- Reference Data and other BAU queries
- Coordinating testing across multiple systems and teams
- Reviewing and consolidating testing data to ensure appropriate success/failure results
- Extensive Excel look ups across multiple files and reports
- Reviewing testing results in regulatory portals
- Regular communication of statuses and issues to relevant internal stakeholders
Key requirements: -
- Excellent delivery record in previous roles, ability to manage changing priorities and high volume processes
- Experience of OTC derivative processing/lifecycle, in one or multiple asset classes
- Understanding of client reference data
- Exposure to or experience of operational control
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, at all levels
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Have a proactive, focussed approach, looking at continuous ways to improve the control and operational environment.
- Strong PC skills e.g. Excel (Macro), PowerPoint
- Strong risk and controls awareness
- Attention to detail
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.