Experience (Years) 0
Category Therapy - Support
Street Address 805 Saint Vincent's Dr
Company Rehab Associates
Position Type Full Time Regular
Select Physical Therapy in Birmingham, AL is seeking a Rehabilitation Aide or Technician for our outpatient orthopedic clinic. An ideal candidate has previous Tech experience and is able to work a schedule that includes varied hours. Must have flexibility when it comes to days/hours throughout the week.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES include the following:
* Executes activities as directed by supervising therapist.
* Cleans, sterilizes and prepares equipment in accordance with company policy and
* Cleans and maintains therapy/exercise equipment.
* Keeps current with laundry and maintains adequate stock of supplies.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
This is an hourly paid position based on experience.
To apply, complete our FULL HR application at
Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division is a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1700 locations in 37 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools.
* Reports to and is under the direct supervision of a Physical Therapist Assistant, Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant, Physical Therapist and/or Occupational Therapist in accordance with State Practice Act.
* Possesses training and/or experience which allows him/her to aide therapists in carrying out rehabilitation procedures, organize/schedule and keep records of ancillary services (i.e. FCE's, CYBEX, POETS, etc.) and support other center specific functions.
* High school diploma or GED required.
* Completion of OSHA training.
* Certified-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification.
* First aid certification preferred
Two (2) years previous job-related experience preferred.
Prior experience in an outpatient clinic a plus.
Computer skills must include word processing, spreadsheet, and data entry
Hours Needed: Monday - Friday 7am - 6pm; Saturday mornings as needed
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.