Rehab Liaison, Senior
The Rehab Liaison Senior is a valuable member of the marketing team and
demonstrates the clinical experience and leadership qualities to assist all
members of the marketing team in sales, marketing, territory, and census
development in field related activities. The Rehab Liaison Senior is
responsible for census and market development as defined through targeted goals
as set forth in the business plan and carries an assigned account/territory
with an emphasis on face-to-face contacts. As a senior member of the marketing
team, the position assists the Business Development Director (BDD) with
activities such as training, coaching, and other management responsibilities as
assigned by the BDD.
* Current driver s license in state employed and acceptable driving
record according to company policy.
* Current State Professional License required.
* Current CPR certification preferred.
* CRRN preferred.
* Bachelor s Degree preferred or equivalent job experience.
* Minimum 3-5 years experience as liaison or licensed clinician, preferred
marketing experience in healthcare environment preferred.
* Familiarity with acute hospital, rehab hospitals, and local healthcare
* General office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax machine,
* Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
* Ability to lift, lower, push, pull, and retrieve objects weighing a
minimum of 30 pounds including medical supplies and equipment and the
transferring and repositioning of patients. Reasonable assistance may be
requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken which
exceeds these minimum requirements.
* Adheres to the company s Standards of Business Conduct.
* Maintains current licensure and/or certifications, if applicable.
* Ability to speak, read, write, and communicate effectively.
* Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet
deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
* Ability to work independently without constant supervision.
* Indoor, temperature controlled, smoke-free environment. Occasional
* Exposure or potential exposure to blood and body fluids may be required.
* Handicapped accessible.
* May work under stressful circumstances at times.
* Has regular, reliable and predictable attendance and punctuality.
* Adheres to hospital/department dress code including wearing ID badge.
* May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and or night
shifts if needed to meet deadlines.
* May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on scheduled
* Will be required to work as necessary during disaster situations, i.e.,
before, during or after a disaster.
* May be required to stay after workday to assist after a disaster
situation until relief arrives.
* May be required to perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
* Must be able to travel overnight to fulfill essential training
requirements. Travel is infrequent, but necessary for training purposes.
Minimum required travel includes training at the Home Office in
Address: 2304 State Highway 121, Bedford 76021
Shift: Day Job
Contact Name - External: Kendal Twing
Contact Email - External:
Show moreShow less
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.