Remote Inbound Customer Service Representative
This job was posted by http://www.azjobconnection.gov : For more information, please see: http://www.azjobconnection.gov/ada/r/jobs/3897087 Must live within commuting distance of Phoenix, ArizonaWe have taken steps to support the health and wellbeing of current and potential employees. Our interview process is now hosted virtually, we have expanded work from home opportunities, and our training process has been migrated online. We look forward to speaking with you!
- Lexington Law Firm is a leading provider of credit report repair services nationwide.
Our services help our clients ensure they have access to fair, accurate and substantiated credit reporting. Here at Lexington Law, we prioritize our employees and clients while simultaneously fostering a fun and positive environment. You will find that you feel productive and appreciated while working here.
This job is about helping people navigate their credit repair experience. You will take client calls and help service their case based on individual needs. All full-time Customer Service Representatives earn a competitive starting base-wage of $16/hour.
Part-time options are available ask during your interview!
- Answering inbound calls and reviewing cases
- Taking 10-40 calls per day
- Case support functions informing clients of case details
- We Provide:*
- Free credit repair services for you +1 ($3,000 annual value)
- Work-life balance no weekends or shift bids!
- Free health insurance for employees after 60 days of tenure
- Paid training
- Paid time off
- 401(k) with company match after 1 year
- We Look for:*
- We Require:*
- Reliable attendance
- Type 30+ WPM
- Ability to work from home we will supply phone and computer equipment
- Proficient with computer-based work (IE: Navigating Windows)
- Ability to own and navigate conversations on the phone
- Open to constructive feedback and accountable to goals
- Thrive in a very competitive environment
- Ability to take 10-40 calls daily
- Previous customer service experience preferredWe will teach you the rest!
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.